Georgia in Dublin Gloves & Cuffs – High Viz Yellow
Multifunctional, multi weather, stylish gloves
Great multifunctional gloves that will see you through lots of climates and the hi viz yellow will give you an extra bit of visibility.
The waterproof cuffs can be worn on their own or over any gloves to keep them dry. They also work really well as a high visibility signal when cycling. The polar gloves are so comfy and snuggly!
- One size fleece gloves to keep hands toasty on bike
- Can be worn with fingers free or bring flap over to transform into mitts.
- End of thumb free if you need to stop and check your phone.
- Hi viz cuffs to cover the glove and keep hands and gloves dry and also great for visibilty when indicating.
- Cuffs can be attached and detached with a press stud
- Work well if you wear rings and have problems getting your gloves on (pic 3 shows glove worn with red ring – the ring is not part of the glove)
Lots of thought have gone into making these gloves super practical for the Cycle Chic lady. Firstly they are made of polar fleece to keep your hands nice and toasty. Anyone who cycles through the winter will know that cold hands make for a horrid ride. They also allow you to wear big rings as you can poke them through the gap (see pic 3). And finally the Hi viz cuffs are not only a great visibility aid but keep your gloves and hands dry when cycling. Clever little mitts.
Georgia in Dublin
L, M, S