Oxford Bright Reflective Cycling Gloves 2.0 in Black
Keep your hands toasty and warm
The Oxford Bright Reflective Gloves 2.0 are windproof to keep your hands warm on those chilly mornings on your bike.
The upper (back hand) is completely reflective which is really good for visibility when you are signalling in the dark.
- Padded palm and silicon grip for added comfort and support when cycling
- Touchscreen finger so you can check your phone without taking them off The yellow
- Yellow high vis inserts to give the gloves extra stretch
- Textured fabric on thumb to use as a sweat wipe
- Wristgripper cuff to stop any cold air getting into the glove
- Machine washable
I started using these gloves at the beginning of the winter and absolutely love them, they are warm and comfortable to cycle in and you can still do things with them on, like check your phone, find your facemask in your pocket etc.
The entire back of the hand being reflective is a massive bonus for night cycling but in the day it just looks grey so they can be worn out and about without you looking too much like a dayglow cyclist.
We’ve rated these as brilliant all-rounder gloves at a great price. They are really comfortable with lots of great features that make them great for cycling and more.
|Size||Hand circumference||Hand length|
L, M, S