Wald Rear Rack
So you can have lovely panniers on your bike
Out of stock
We are struggling to get stock of this item at the moment, have a look at the Woody Rack Instead.
- Simple lightweight rear rack
- Easy to install: Two arms which connect to the eyelets on the frame down at the rear wheel hub (or on the wheels axle) The front bracket then screws onto the brake bridge bar at the rear of the frame.
- Works best with 26″ wheels but 700c (28″) can be accommodated on case by case basis.
- W: 12.7cm,| L: 33cm, vertical leg length 33.7cm, inside leg distance 7cm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Doesn’t work with disc brakes
If you are having trouble installing, take to your local bike shop for expert help.
I remember my commuter cycling experience being revolutionised the day I got a rear rack. The world of stylish panniers opens up to you and you can carry everything you need on your bike with ease. We have selected this chrome rack for its simple lines, giving it a pleasing classic look. It’s a safe and sturdy rack that works a treat on any bike, old or new and will happily carry your load so all you need to think about is enjoying the ride.
- The rods at either side connect to the eyelets near the rear axle with bolts.The mounting bracket that connects to the front of the rack then attached to the bar on the frame that sits just above the rear brake.
- Includes: Rear rack, front mounting bracket and 3 nuts and bolts.
- If you are unsure about installling the rear rack safely, we suggest you take it to your local bike shop.
Men, Unisex, Women