Linus Sac Bike Pannier Bag Navy & Red
Vintage style bicycle pannier
Inspired by vintage nautical bags, the Linus Sac is perfect for everyday use. Made of 16 oz treated canvas, it has a coated base and is extremely durable. In a striking navy and contrasting red colourway.
- Attaches to bike via two hooks that easily clip onto your back rack (hooks are spaced 20cm apart and measure 1.5cms each)
- Handles and adjustable/ removable shoulder straps both in black
- Magnetic closure
- Additional pocket inside
- Brass padlock to lock the bag to your bike if needed
- Width: 35cm, Height: 40cm, Depth: 13cm Base: width 26, depth 13cm
- Capacity: minimum 13.5L when folded to 18L when open
We advise that your rack should measure a minimum of 26cms in length.
“The most stylish pannier we’ve ever seen” Guardian Magazine.
This deep sac is perfect for town, country and everyday use. It is the ideal accessory for this season’s Heritage look and the block colours give it a subtle modern twist. And it’s not just us here at Cyclechic who have fallen for this pannier – The Guardian have a similar crush, claiming it is… “The most stylish pannier we’ve ever seen”.
- Made from waxed canvas and a coated durable base so water resistant
- Customer note: be sure to prise open the hooks as you slide them onto the rack. Failure to do this could result in the rubber casing on the hooks tearing
Men, Unisex, Women