Weathergoods City Backpack Pannier – Black
Classic backpack which also works perfectly as a pannier
A smart bicycle bag that can be worn as a backpack when not riding, the Weathergoods City Backpack easily and securely clips onto your bike with Vario hooks and center lock hidden under a well-padded flap for comfort when using as a backpack.
Designed in a modern rolltop style, it can be rolled up and expanded to carry even more when needed.
Cycling instructions – snap the shoulder straps together in front of the bag when cycling.
- PU coated cotton canvas which is durable and water resistant
- Rixen & Kaul Vario hooks and center lock are cleverly hidden under the padded back flap
- Two way zippered opening
- An outside zippered pocket is hidden under the fold for protection
- 15” protective laptop pocket fitting most 15″ computers
- Several inner pockets, both zippered and open
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Industry leading YKK zippers and brass hardware and snaps
- Dimensions: Height 40cm (rolled)/52cm(expanded), width 32cm, depth 14cm
- Volume: Approx 20L
- Made in Sweden
This bag is making all our cycling and style dreams come true. It hooks on the bike’s rack with high quality hooks, it can be worn as a backpack for style and ease both on and off the bike. The colours are modern and muted, with a hint of vintage. And it’s ideal for professionals who cycle to work as your laptop will be safe and secure.
We love the way the rolltop looks but also the functionality – in that you can get more in it when you need – and it has a zipper to close so no rain will get in.
These bags, made in Sweden, are pretty special and will be a life-long friend to you and your bike. Built to last so you won’t need to replace it for a long time, saving money in the long-run and waste. A climate conscious consumer choice.
You may also like…