Weathergoods Fur Pogies
Furry gloves that attach to your bike
Out of stock
These stylish mittens easily attach to your bicycle handle bars with a durable nylon strap and velcro. Reflective details improve visibility. They will keep your hands, warm and dry so you can enjoy biking during the winter months.
Pogies work by creating a microclimate of warm air inside the glove. The heat generated from your hands warms up the air inside the glove and keeps your hands toastie. With regular gloves your hands are exposed to the elements as well as the cold handlebars so aren’t given the same shot at warming up.
The faux fur cuff gives them an extra touch of Scandinavian style.
- Our STRAIGHT MODEL is designed to fit straight handlebars often found on hybrids, mountain bikes and cargo bikes like Nihola.
- Durable nylon strap with Velcro for easy attachment
- Reflective piping on the outside seam
- Hidden safety tab for security
- Plastic buckle to keep gloves together
- Filled with 420 grams of thermal polyfill for warmth
- Made out of PU coated polyester to make them water resistant
These nifty furry gloves from Weathergoods attach to your bike handlebars and not your hands which means it is easy to change gears while keeping your hands toasty warm.
Kids, Unisex, Women