Weathergoods Imbris Poncho Walnut
Imbris is Latin for rain shower
A stylish waterproof poncho in a flattering walnut tone.
The Imbris Rain Poncho is made from premium 2 layer polyester (BlueSign approved) fabric coated on the inside with a PU membrane and treated on the outside with a durable water repellant (PFC free). All seams on the Imbris Rain Poncho are taped for a fully waterproof garment which withstands 10 000mm water column and has 5000mm MVP (moisture vapour permeability).
This Rain Poncho can be folded into the front pocket when not in use and stored in your bag for quick, easy access when that unexpected rain shower hits. It is Stylish enough to wear to the office, over a suit, on or off your bike
- Fully waterproof and versatile, keeping you dry and comfortable
- The hand straps on the inside hold the poncho over your handlebars, creating a cover for your arms and legs.
- Reflective edging around the whole poncho to maximise visibility
- A waistband that can be attached with snap buttons to keep the poncho in place in windy weather.
- An adjustable hood that can be tightened around your face so it doesn’t blow off in the wind.
- Industry-leading YKK zippers, durable silver snap buttons and trims.
- Comes in 2 sizes to suit your height – S/M is recommended for under 170cm, M/L for over 170cm (Model wears S/M)
- Designed for city cycling at slower speeds.
A good rain cape is one of our cycling must-haves and when we saw that one of our favourite suppliers had this new cape available we had to try it.
The Weathergoods team have really thought about what is needed from a good raincape; it has straps on the underside to hold it in place around your waist and over your handlebars, snappers to create arms when off your bike and the hood has a drawstring to ensure it stays in place in blowy conditions, perfect to keep you dry from head to toe. And if all that isn’t enough it all folds up into the front pouch so you can keep it in your bag until it is needed.
Made from a beautiful soft polyester, styled with reflective details and incredibly well finished it’s not your average rainwear.
L, M, S
|Weathergoods Imbris Poncho sizes||
S/M (Length: 100cm / Width Arm to Arm: 132cm / Arm Length: 70cm), M/L (Length: 108cm / Width Arm to Arm: 139cm / Arm Length: 76cm)