Thousand Bike helmet – Coastal Blue
Part of the Climate collection. When we buy these helmets, Thousand donate a percentage of the profit to the environmental charity called 1 % for the Planet So your purchase is working to tackle climate change. And you are doing your bit by cycling too!
Free Love Heart Light with all Thousand helmets until 17th July 21
- Integrated dial fit system for precise adjustments
- One handed magnetic fastner
- Vegan adjustable straps
- 7 vents with internal channelling
- Secret branded poplock to secure your helmet to your bike
- Built to meet CPSC and EN1078 standards
- Lightweight 410g (S), 450g (M) or 490g (L)
- A built in low profile visor
- Featuring blue and green shades inspired by our planets most abundant resource – water. And vintage moto trim
The Thousand helmets have caused a visceral wave of excitement here in the Cyclechic office. You see, we get very excited about stylish helmets and when a product as good as this comes along, it kind of makes our day…month… year. These helmets are based on the popular visor style BUT the shape, the colours, the retro touches go that extra mile and will make you want to cycle an extra mile or 10 so you can keep wearing it. It also has a secret pop-lock so you can lock your helmet to your bike… genius!
The new helmets also come with an adjustable dial which really makes all the difference to get a helmet to truly fit you snuggly and securely. And the magnetic clasp buckle makes its so much easier to do up when you are out and about and carrying things.
And the new Coastal Blue colour is a beachy dream.
L, M, S
Men, Unisex, Women
Medium, Large, Small