Bern Brentwood Bike Helmet 2.0 in Matt Sand Size Small
A great light weight helmet that looks good too!
40% off! – small only
A great ladies’/girls’ bike helmet for commuting or longer rides — light, comfy and well ventilated.
- Customisable visor can be flipped up, flipped down or removed depending on your preferred style.
- Using Bern’s Zip Mould technology, the foam construction gives a more low-profile fit that’s lightweight and has a higher strength-to-weight ratio than in-mould helmets.
- The Bern Brentwood has ample ventilation, with 13 vents to allow for optimal air flow and comfort.
- Elastic self-adjusting system provides a secure and comfortable fit.
- Weight: 345 grams
- Meets industry standards CPSC, EN1078
- The Bern Brentwood can accommodate a ponytail!
See our video review of the blush pink
The Bern Brentwood helmet has the perfect combination of performance and style. It’s really light, at only 345g, and is more streamline than many helmets, so you can avoid the feeling of bobble head. Having tested out this helmet, I was amazed at how light it feels. You really can forget you’ve got a helmet on at all.
The visor is also super-handy on sunny or rainy days. You can also put a low ponytail through the elasticated strap at the back.
A great helmet for commuting or for longer weekend rides and cycling holidays.
Not sure what size you need? Here’s our guide to measuring your head
L, M, S
Men, Unisex, Women
|Bern Brentwood sizes
S: 52-55.5 cm, L:59-62cm, M:55.5-59cm