Bern Hudson E-Bike Helmet in Matte Black
- Passes regular cycling helmet certifications, CPSC & EN1078, as well as the new standard for e-bikes, NTA 88776.
- Rated for speeds of up to 27 MPH and absorbs 43% more impact energy than traditional bike standards.
- MIPS technology (multi-directional impact protection system).
- Integrated light at the back of the helmet, fantastic for night cycling. Light is 6.6 lumens. USB rechargeable. Lasts up to 10 hours. Water resistant. Three light-flashing functions.
- Compass dial to fit. The dial can be adjusted to keep your head snug and secure. Due to the lightness of this system, it will feel as though the helmet is custom-made for your comfort.
- Light weight at 350g.
- D-Lock Vents. Vents not only keep your head cool but are compatible with bike locks so you can secure your helmet to your bike when parked.
- Bern Hudson E-Bike Helmet recently won the Outdoor Retail Innovation Award in the US.
If you have just bought an e-bike and are looking for an e-bike certified helmet that still looks great on, the Bern Hudson is your answer. Bern are renowned for attractive, flattering helmets that also feel super comfortable to wear.
For 2021, they have upped their game with the ultra-light Hudson that passes the new e-bike standard NTA 88776 and has a light built-in at the back.
The Bern Hudson is designed for commuters but works equally well if you are using your e-bike for country rides at the weekend too. It’s Bern’s safest helmet, rated for up up to 27 MPH.
The new standard raises for the bar for protection, requiring 10% more impact-tested coverage for the most sensitive parts of the brain, as well as 21% more velocity and 43% more impact energy absorbed than traditional bike standards.
We love the fact that Bern have gone to extra lengths to design a helmet that’s perfect for the growing breed of e-bikers, making safety of paramount importance but not sacrificing on style or comfort. A great helmet that’s moving with the mobility times.
It’s a MIPS helmet which stands for multi-rotational protection system. The yellow lining is a low friction layer that allows sliding movement of 10-15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact.
L, M, S
Men, Unisex, Women
Small 52 -55.5cm, Medium: 55.5-59cm, Large 59-61.5cm