Bern Watts Bike Helmet 2.0 MIPS in Matte Black
New version of the classic Bern Watts helmet with MIPS safety technology. A great ladies’ bike helmet for urban cycling.
- Lightweight at only 510g
- Streamline EPS foam inside for light feel and comfortable fit
- 11 air vents to keep you cool
- Compass fit dial at the back to make sure you get the fit just right
- Passes all the following safety standards: CPSC, EN1077B, EN1078
- Stylish and flattering peak design
- MIPS (multi-directional impact protection system)
We are very excited to welcome the new Bern Watts 2.0 Bike helmet for 2021. Bern have decided to do away with a separate range for men and for women and the Watt 2.0 is their new unisex model that comes in an array of great colours.
It’s lighter than the old Lenox and Watts models so it will feel more comfortable to wear and will keep your cooler. But the big draw of the Bern helmet is how they look on. The patented design with stylish peak is super flattering and this is why they continue to be big favourite for the stylish cyclist!
Why is this helmet more expensive than the regular Watts? It’s a MIPS helmet which stands for multi-rotational protection system. The yellow lining is a low friction layer that allows sliding movement of 10-15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact.
Not sure what size you need? Here’s our guide to measuring your head
L, M, S
Men, Unisex, Women