Bern Watts Bike Helmet 2.0 MIPS in Matte Sand
New version of the classic Bern Watt helmet with MIPS safety technology. A great ladies bike helmet for urban cycling.
- Lightweight at only 510g
- Steamline EPS foam inside for light feel and comfortable fit
- 11 airvents to keep you cool
- Compass fit dial at the back to make sure you get the fit just right
- Passes all the following safety standards: CPSC, EN1077B, EN1078
- Stylish and flatting peak design
- MIPS (multi-directional impact protection system)
We are very excited to welcome the new Bern Watt 2.0 Bike helmet for 2021. Bern have decided to do away with a separate range for men and for women and the Watt 2.0 is their new non-binary model that comes in an array of great colours.
It may not be a women specific model but we love the neutral, organic sand shade.
Its lighter than the old Lenox and Watt models so will feel more comfortable to wear and will keep your cooler. But the big draw of the Bern helmet is how they look on. The patented design with stylish peak are super flattering and this is why they continue to be big favourite for the stylish cyclist!
Why is this helmet more expensive than the regular Watt? It’s a MIPS helmet which stands for Multi–rotational protection system. The yellow lining is a low friction layer that allows sliding movement of 10-15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact.
L, M, S, XL, XS
Men, Unisex, Women
|Bern Watt sizing||
S: 52-55.5 cm | M: 55.5-59cm | L: 59-62cm