Thousand Chapter Bike Helmet in Supermoon White
A beautiful helmet that gets 100% for comfort and fit.
Engineered for performance, the Chapter Collection integrates elevated utility into your daily riding uniform to always keep you moving forward.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) technology for added protection against concussions. The low friction layer allows a sliding motion of 10-15mm in all directions, reducing the rotational motion transmitted to the brain during impact.
- 50 lumen magnetic taillight with 1 hr runtime solid, 2 hrs flash (USB rechargeable)
- Multi-use adapter to attach the taillight to your bike
- Visors in a premium finish to increase your field of vision
- Secret PopLock for securing your bike helmet with your lock
- Integrated dial fit system for precise adjustments
- One-handed magnetic fastener and nylon straps
- Active ventilation with 8 vents and internal channeling
- CPSC and CE EN 1078 safety certified
- Lightweight helmet at 360g (S), 370g (M), or 410g (L)
30% OFF! Small and Large only!
And just when we thought Thousand had made the most stylish helmet ever… they come and blow us away with this upgrade! Welcome, the Chapter helmet, MIPs tech, stylish visor and a detachable light on the back along with handy Poplock so you can lock your helmet to your bike.
But what’s so noticeable about the quality of the Chapter bike helmet is the fit. It goes on like a glove and feels so comfortable, like it has been tailor made for your head. I have tried on a lot of bike helmets in my day and this get 100% for comfort and fit from me.
The light is also very clever, no complicated bracket to attach it, it’s magnetic so just sticks straight on and switches itself on at the same time and is very bright! Then you have magnetic buckle on the strap, so two clicks and you are off – easy.
The Chapter helmet by Thousand really is the creme de la creme of bike helmets! And we love the supermoon white colour with rose gold visor. A safe, comfortable and super stylish bike helmet for the chic- elite.
What is a MIPS bike helmet? MIPS stands for Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. It’s a technology for added protection against concussions. MIPs helmets have a thin layer of plastic inside the helmet. This low friction layer allows a sliding motion of 10-15mm in all directions, reducing the rotational motion transmitted to the brain during impact. When you try your MIPs bike helmet on, you will feel it moves very slightly in all directions but the lining stays still. MIPs bike helmets are becoming more common place as people value that extra layer of protection.
Check out our happy helmet guide for information on measuring your head, how to find the right helmet and combatting helmet hair.
L, M, S
Men, Unisex, Women
Medium 57 – 59cm, Small 54-57cm, Large 59-62cm