Tern NBD S5i E-Bike in Bronze
Out of stock
The NBD is Tern’s most accessible bike yet — you just hop on and go. Maneuvering along streets and paths or through playgrounds and parks is child’s play thanks to a low center of gravity. Riders have maximum control, and the ultra-low stepover height makes getting off and then back on again a breeze—even when taking a kiddo.
- Bosch Performance Line motor provides up to 65 Nm of torque and 300% support
- Bosch PowerPack 500 powers longer trips, commutes, and journeys
- Gates belt drive for clean, quiet, maintenance-free operation
- Shimano® Nexus 5-speed internal hub
- Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes for superior stopping power—even when carrying a passenger and riding fast
- Ultra-low 39 cm (15.4”) standover height means gentle, low steps are all that’s required to get on and go
- Ultra-low center of gravity improves balancing and maneuvering when riding with kids through parks and narrow streets
- Fits riders 147 – 190 cm (4’10” – 6’3″)
- Gaia Rack is certified to carry up to 27 kg (60 lbs) and works with many child seats
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork have undergone the EFBE Tri-Test to the 140 kg (309 lbs) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
We only sell e-bikes that we have reviewed and 100% approve. Want to find out more about the Tern NBD? Check out Vicky’s review over on our blog!
Delivery & Assembly