Tern Quick Haul P9 E-Bike in Merlot
Out of stock
The Quick Haul is a built-to-last compact e-bike that’s ready to tackle your daily grind. Think of it as the multitool of e-bikes: small and unassuming enough to be your daily go-to, yet capable of handling big jobs with finesse!
- Fits riders 160 – 195 cm (5’3” – 6’5”), and also riders 145 – 180 cm (4’9” – 5’11”) when equipped with a shorter, 350 mm seatpost
- Lots of available kid- and cargo-carrying accessories—easily create your perfect setup
- Cargo capacity: 50 kg on the rear rack, plus an additional 20 kg with optional front rack
- Ultra-low 490 mm standover height makes (dis)mounting and waiting at stops easier
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power—even when heavily loaded and riding fast
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 150 kg (331 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- Bosch Performance Line Cruise motor provides up to 65 Nm of torque and 300% support
- 1×9-speed Shimano Alivio groupset with trigger shifter.
Read our review here, or watch the video below.
Delivery & Assembly
We offer a ‘white glove’ service in London, Bristol and parts of Surrey. This means your e-bike is delivered fully assembled, safety checked and ready to go, at your door. We also offer assembly and pickup from Canterbury for Kent customers. Drop us an email to see if you fall inside our coverage area from this service email@example.com. There is no extra charge for this service. Deliveries take approx 14-21 days.
Want to test-ride? We offer a friendly and supportive test-ride service in Faversham, Kent. Get in touch to book an appointment sales@cyclechic.
We offer a ‘white glove’ delivery service to the following areas; London, Surrey, Cambridge and Bristol.
Whats a whote glove service: Your e-bike will be assemebled and delivered by a qualified e-bike, Bosch certified e-bike mechanic.
We are working with experts ibn the feild Fettle and Bike Hero on this white glove service to ensure its a stress-free, easy and safe as possible for you.
Your bike will come 100% ready to ride, no need to do anything expect jump pboard ans get going!
If you dont live in the above areas, please getv in touch before you purchase and we will endevoure to do our best to get it dleivred and assenbled at a bike shop local to you.