Calling all stylish pedalers… We’ve partnered with the inspirational oracle of cycle style @Cyclopolitan to give away a wonderful chic-kit to get you riding in style this spring and keep you safe and visible too!
Head on over to our Instagram to find out more details and enter @cyclechic_uk
The competition is open to entries from Wed 2nd Febuary to Friday 11th Febuary 2022 and the winner will be announced on Valentine’s Day, 14th Feb!
SPREAD THE BICYCLE LOVE AND GOOD LUCK!
Pleae find full T&C’s below:
Cyclechic & Cyclopolitan ‘Valentine’s’ competition
- 1 x helmet of your choice from the Cyclechic range (helmets up to £90 GBP)
- 1 x Cyclechic Love Heart Light/Reflector
- 1 x GoFluo Darkflow Multi Reflective Vest
- 1 x Pack of Bookman Leopard Reflective Stickers (colour of your choice)
Terms & conditions
These Terms & Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms & Conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter: Cyclechic, The Alexander Centre, 15-17 Preston Street, Faversham ME13 8NZ.
- How to Enter
- This Competition will be running on Instagram only. To enter the Competition, entrants will need to:
- Follow @cyclechic_uk & @cyclopolitan on Instagram, like the competition image, tag two friends who might be interested in entering and share the post on your feed and stories and tag @cyclechic_uk & @cyclopolitan
- The winner will be selected at random after the closing date. There will be only one winner. But the two friends who the winner tagged will receive 1 x Cyclechic Heart Light each.
- When to Enter and Who can Enter
- The Competition will run from Wed 2nd Feb to Sat 12th Feb 2022
- The winner will be announced on Monday 14th Feb 2022
- Entrants can enter at any point between these dates
- Entrants can only enter the Competition once, but can like, share and comment, as many times as they like
- The Competition is only open to people aged 18 or over, excluding employees and agents of Cyclechic and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition
- The Competition is International.
- Cyclechic reserves the right to refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the Terms & Conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
- Accounts must be public so shares can be viewed by @cyclechic_uk and @Cyclopolitan.
‘The Prize’ 1 x helmet of your choice from the Cyclechic range (helmets up to £90 GBP)
1 x Cyclechic Love Heart Light/Reflector, 1 x GoFluo Darkflow Multi Reflective Vest, 1 x Pack of Bookman Leopard Reflective Stickers (colour of your choice)
2 x Cyclechic Love Heart Lights, 1 each for the friends you tagged. (limited to 2)
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside of Cyclechic’s control.
- Cyclechic reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- In the event the claim for a prize is not received by Cyclechic within one week of the initial notification, they reserve the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- Data Protection and Publicity
- You consent to your surname, photograph and basic information about you being disclosed on Cyclechic & Cyclopolitan’s digital channels or other media if you win
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the Competition, you agree that Cyclechic & Cyclopolitan may contact you in relation to the Competition
- Cyclechic & Cyclopolitan reserve the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winner for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness in the event that they win the competition
- Cyclechic & Cyclopolitan will NOT retain any names or details of any entrants to the competition who do not win
- Competition Rules
- The Competition will be run and Prizes will be awarded at Cyclechic’s sole discretion.
- Cyclechic reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms & Conditions from time to time. If they do so, the most up to date Term & Conditions will be on the Cyclechic.co.uk website and in the case of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those on the website, the website Terms & Conditions will apply. Your continued use of the website will constitute your acceptance of the new rules and/or Terms & Conditions.
- Liability and Indemnities
6.1 Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Cyclechic exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
6.1.1. any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
6.1.2. any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
6.1.3. any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Cyclechic’s reasonable control.
6.2. Cyclechic does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical
incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind
6.3 This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook